
I continue to be amazed by the efforts of some to confuse and scare people with false information and crazy interpretations of simple facts. What scares me is the way this information is validated. I know that I flinched when I first heard about the "death panels" reportedly part of the health overhaul. Rumored and re-formed with each iteration the information becomes science fiction. The most surprising is that people think it is real. I read that Sarah Palin, on her facebook page, wrote about this in relation to her child and mother - death panels wanting to rid society of non-productive members. When she was running for Vice President she was equally combative. Many continue to support her and this divisive chatter. I think is is very healthy to have intelligent debate about important issues facing this country. The problem is that intelligence is so often missing. I really hope that
Obama and his team can instill more reason into the process, the business of governing.

I agree!!! What a great picture of Sarah!!!
ReplyDeleteMy Favorite Quote of hers:
"Oh gee, gollyoh--Pollar Bears aren't endagered they're just unlucky, come on!"